You’re welcome here! No matter who you are, or where you are on life’s journey, we welcome you.
- 9am Adult Bible Study with Jan Swaby (Revelations) This casual setting and morning coffee encourages class participation. FREE nursery provided in the youth center.
- 10am Worship with Prayers of the People, Hymns of Praise, Children’s Message, Worship Message and Blessing. Casual dress is encouraged.
- 10:15 (After Children’s Message) Sunday School for K-5th Grades in the Youth Center
- 10:15 Nursery for ages up to 4 years old.
- 11:00 FREE coffee and snacks following worship in the fellowship hall.
What We Believe
We believe we are called to serve God, Community and all of God’s children. The power of the Spirit makes women and men of all ages, races, ethnicity and worldly conditions one in Christ. We Believe the good news of the gospel and we believe in love of God and Neighbor. Please join us as we seek to know God by exploring, questioning and discovering our faith in him.
Centerville First Presbyterian was the first church to begin meeting in the new City of Centerville about 165 years ago. The second building in town to be built was the site of the Sunday School. A few years later in 1851, the church was chartered with twelve members and the first building was completed one block south of the Centerville square. This first building was replaced by two other structures until our current church building was built in 1893! Our building is on the National Register of Historic Places and is a marvelous example of Queen Anne architecture-the only one in the area.